Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day

Today is Christmas! Yay! We didn't do very much today, just hung out. We woke up and opened up presents, but that's pretty obvious. At 1:00PM we had our Christmas dinner. Christmas dinner is basically a big lunch. We had turkey and roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, peas, sage and onion stuffing, yorkshire pudding, mince pie, lemon meringue  and raspberry chocolate gateaux. Raspberry chocolate gateaux is a chocolate cake with creamy filling and raspberries and top. After Christmas dinner my mom, dad and I took our aunt's dogs, Angel and Freddie, for a walk. It was a beautiful snowy day. It's not normally sunny in England, but today it was! The snow was perfect and fluffy and white instead of the normal black polluted snow. We went up a little trail that lead into a big hill. There were cows and everything seemed fresh and new.

This was definitely the best Christmas I've ever had. It was great being able to spend time with my family. My cousin's boyfriend, Jay, came by to see us and wish us a merry Christmas. It was great being able to relax and just hang out. Everybody seemed very happy and we are all over the jet lag. England is an amazing place and I love being with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment